The Flowers Family

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our Giggly Little Girl

Unfortunately I haven't been very good at getting posts up, I was trying to go in chronological order, but since I haven't been that great at working on my blog Kurt thought it would be a good idea for us to at least put a video of Miss Payton on here for you to view until I get back into gear.  

Here is a cute video of Payton last weekend when we were at my mom's house in Waukesha, WI where we took our first mini family vacation.  We took her to the zoo on Thursday, my mom doesn't work on Friday's so she watched Payton as Kurt and I went to the Milwaukee Public Museum to see the Body World's exhibit, and then we attended a wedding on Saturday, our friends from college Dean Pogodzinski and Jenn Braier got married.  

She loved the step between my mom's living room and the kitchen and her and Nana played a lot there.  She couldn't stop giggling, hope you enjoy.  


Like I said before I will try to get my posts updated and be better about it.  Sorry.



1 comment:

The Kilps Family said...

That is such an adorable video! What a fun, happy baby Payton is!